Bluescreen BCCode 8086

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get this on my lenovo T61 every time i work on battery and not AC. Starts with pc freezing. if i dont plug in the AC, it will just freez and give bluescreen.

Problemsignatur:
Navn på problemhendelse: BlueScreen
OS-versjon: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.256.6
ID for nasjonal innstilling: 1044

Tilleggsinformasjon om problemet:
BCCode: 8086
BCP1: 00000000
BCP2: 00000000
BCP3: 00000000
BCP4: 00000000
OS Version: 6_0_6000
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1

Filer som bidrar til å beskrive problemet:
C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini080207-02.dmp
C:\Users\Ole Anders\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-100683-0.sysdata.xml
C:\Users\Ole Anders\AppData\Local\Temp\WERD651.tmp.version.txt

If i plug in the AC the pc will act as normal in 1-3 min, but will freeze if AC is plug out. Hope some one can help me.

"Edit" PM me and i can send you dmp file.

Did you get your issue resoved??
I have a T61, and am having exactly the same problem. Please let me know what you found.

Your minidump points to iaStor.sys and if you google this with Vista this is a well known issue and seems to be still ever present.

Check out the following link from these very boards from earlier this year. Howard_Hopkinso gives good advice:

https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic73934.html

By the way, if it is still under warrenty I would let Lenovo know about this A.S.A.P. Their T61 models are the top of their line.

Still got this problem, but i took out the turbo memory card, and the issue was temp resoved. I'll put it back in again one day, but for now i need a stable pc to work on. I had my pc for service at IBM, at they changed my mainboard, don't know why they did. Maybe i will call them to tell about this.

Hello there!

Since the last 3, 4 days it seems, that i have the same Problem. I didnt know why, 'cause the system works all the time perfect. Now i have more and more this Error-Code and the system reboots automaticly.

I'll put here my "dump" within and hope, that someone can help me.

I saw another Thread, which was posted here:
(hmpf.... my post account is to low, to show it, its just absout iaStor.sys, topic73934.html)

Can it there maybe help me, or is it the same problem, that i have?

I didn't use Vista, but XP Media Center. And no Laptop, just "normal" computer.

iaStor.sys is a driver in the intel matrix storage manager driver file. This file was made by Intel to give Windows more access to the harddrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back