Bluescreen from only playing Minecraft and not other games

By Zalgar
Jan 22, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Hi, just recently i haven't been able to play minecraft without a blue screen within about 10minutes of game time.
    I've been using gpu-z to watch my gpu temperature it doesn't go past 76 degrees Celsius its idle temperature is around 45 - 54 degrees C, While playing Minecraft or any other graphic intensive games like Skyrim etc. I don't think it is a temperature issue.
    I cant seem to figure out what the issue is I've uninstalled the drivers then reinstalled the newest version I've read the dump files and it is said to be caused by javaw.exe and it unable to be able to read the drivers anyway I've attached my most recent dump files any help will be most appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. Tmagic650

Tmagic650 TS Ambassador Posts: 17,233   +234

This is yet another AMD/ATI video driver issue, with a USBECHI.sys driver thrown in with DirectX stuff too. What are your complete computer specs and how big is the power supply?
  3. Zalgar

Zalgar TS Rookie Topic Starter

my specs are:
    CPU; Intel core i5 m430 2.27ghz
    Mainboard; Toshiba NWQAA
    4GB DDR3 RAM
    Graphics; Nvidia GeForce GT 330M
    please note this is a laptop and not a desktop computer, so im not sure how to test my powersupply.
    but im not sure the powersupply matters because its only just started to happen for only a couple days, every other game that is even more graphically intensive doesnt cause a bluescreen
  4. Tmagic650

Tmagic650 TS Ambassador Posts: 17,233   +234

What is the Toshiba model and serial numbers... My bad, I confused your minidumps with another posters dumps. Looks like memory or hard drive problems. Check this info out: