Bluescreen, IRQL_NOT_LESS_EQUAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

greg21

hello

when i am playing games, i get driver_not_less_equal or irql_not_less_equal Bsod VERY ferquent, its pissing me off since my computer cost me 940 euros + and im only 13.. so if you guys like to help me i would apreciate that!!!

thanks!

Manufacturer:
MSI
Processor:
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q9550 @ 2.83GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.8GHz
Memory:
8192MB RAM
Hard Drive:
1TB
Video Card:
NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250
Monitor:
LG FLATRON W2261VP 22" widescreen TFT
Sound Card:
Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio)
Speakers/Headphones:
Keyboard:
USB Root Hub
Mouse:
USB Root Hub
Mouse Surface:
Operating System:
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build 7100) (7100.winmain_win7rc.090421-1700)
Motherboard:
Computer Case:
Antec nks 6580

The mods will most likely move this to the BSOD sub-forum found in the Windows OS board.

Question: Are the BSODs only occuring when you are playing games or do they occur at other times as well and if so what are you doing at the time?

Give us the make and model of your motherboard and the type and amount of RAM installed.

just games, 8gb ram DDR2, motherboard will come soon cuz im not sure, where do i check that though?

thanks for the fast reply

Often our experience is that when BSODs occur in gaming only it is a fairly good chance that it is video card drivers. I suggest doing the following...

1. Download Driver Cleaner Pro or Driver Sweeper (both have free versions) to your desktop screen and install.

2. Download the latest diver(s) for your video card but don't install them.

3. Uninstall your video card drivers and reboot your PC into Safe Mode. Run Driver Cleaner Pro or Driver Sweeper. If it doesn't find any video card drivers that is quite okay.

4. Reboot and install new video card drivers.

* let us know if this resolves your issue.

How to find your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.

is the minidump folder hidden? because i cant find it, would you possibly have MSN too? because that would help alot

No, I don't have MSN. It could be your system is set to not save minidump files and it is simple to correct but I can't remember where to check for this! :eek:

I could not read. The WinDebugg warned that it was eith corrupt or the format was wrong. If you can, without zipping it or putting it into any other format just attach next time as is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back