Bluescreen of my career

By sellmesanity
Jul 26, 2007
  1. Hey everyone, I started building and fixing computers for people recently and one of the computer has recently had a problem. I did everything I do when I normally set up a computer but for some reason they had a bluescreen. Everything is fresh and new and there does not seem to be any odd programs on the computer, could someone tell me the source of this BSOD? I will attach the minidump file accordingly and I really appreciate this, it will help me a lot!

this is the code
    Error code 1000000a, parameter1 0000ffdf, parameter2 00000002, parameter3 00000001, parameter4 806e4a8e.

2. Tmagic650

Tmagic650 TS Ambassador Posts: 17,233   +234

NV4mini.sys for a NVIDIA driver issue. This is a very common cause of BSOD's in Windows. What do you have that's Nvidia related? Video... anything else?
  3. sellmesanity

sellmesanity TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 162

Onboard video on their ECS 6100-SM motherboard is what the nvidia driver is used for. I installed the one on the driver cd, perhaps there is an update to it. I will look into it. I appreciate you helping me out, it would ruin their business if this computer is not in tip top shape, so on behalf of them and myself, thanks again!
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.