Bluescreen of my career

Status
Not open for further replies.

sellmesanity

Hey everyone, I started building and fixing computers for people recently and one of the computer has recently had a problem. I did everything I do when I normally set up a computer but for some reason they had a bluescreen. Everything is fresh and new and there does not seem to be any odd programs on the computer, could someone tell me the source of this BSOD? I will attach the minidump file accordingly and I really appreciate this, it will help me a lot!

this is the code
Error code 1000000a, parameter1 0000ffdf, parameter2 00000002, parameter3 00000001, parameter4 806e4a8e.

Brandon

NV4mini.sys for a NVIDIA driver issue. This is a very common cause of BSOD's in Windows. What do you have that's Nvidia related? Video... anything else?

Onboard video on their ECS 6100-SM motherboard is what the nvidia driver is used for. I installed the one on the driver cd, perhaps there is an update to it. I will look into it. I appreciate you helping me out, it would ruin their business if this computer is not in tip top shape, so on behalf of them and myself, thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back