TechSpot

Bluetooth Problem

By jarko
Nov 4, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. Hi,

I pair my Plantronics Calisto PLT Headset to my Desktop Computer (Windows 7 x64), and it showed that everything is OK, but when I tried to use it, it didn't work.
    When I press icon of sound on the taskbar and I go to Playback or Recording there is there Bluetooth Hands-free Audio but is Disconnected, and I don't have any idea how to connect this and make to work.
    Can someone help me to solve this problem? I will really appreciate any help.

P.S.
    I did everything like supposed to be. I attached few images to show my situation.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. jarko

jarko TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 21

Hi,
    Yesterday I bought USB BT400 Adapter.
    I started everything from beginning and there is exactly the same situation. Nothing changed. If you look to the picture, everything is pair and installed and when I ask them, they said that was something wrong with Windows configuration (not 100%).
    Point is that they didn't have any clue what is wrong.
    P.S.
    I didn't mention that before when I installed USB Bluetooth Adapter, and I pair my device in the Playback and Recording devices when I tried to connect it worked for very short time and after this somehow disconnected by itself.
    I don't know if I explain well what's happened, but if you want to ask something to make clear, please don't hesitate.