Boeing tries to defy gravity

By uncleel
Jul 29, 2002
  1. Boeing tries to defy gravity
    An anti-gravity device would revolutionise air travel
  2. PHATMAN5050

PHATMAN5050 TS Rookie Posts: 593

and boeingfixer defyed the TS prized competition by making himself absent.
  3. cabrone

cabrone TS Rookie Posts: 153

yeah where is that guy?
  4. DogStar

DogStar TS Rookie Posts: 129

5. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 10,689   +395

Phant will be around, boeingfixer, as I suspected will never fulfill his promise of a "consolation" prize - and will only come back on occation to "prove" he hasn't "left after the contest".
  6. DogStar

Boeingfixer ...few ppl besides SNGX1275 who're a bit miffed...
  7. Mictlantecuhtli

Mictlantecuhtli TS Evangelist Posts: 4,345   +11

8. SuperCheetah

SuperCheetah TS Rookie Posts: 709

Phantasm66 has been around and to my knowledge hasn't left. As for boeing, well I think we all feel the same on that situation.

Let's just say don't believe everything you here. I didn't win anything in the contest yet I'm still here because I think this is a great place.
  9. Tweakster

Tweakster TS Enthusiast Posts: 199

All well and good but an aircaft would need a VERY large power supply cause the disk the size of plane circular would need to turn and some speed to maintain anti-g. And wouldnt the disk need to be moved ? Cause it just looks like the Disk is a powerful negative magnet sorta idea.
  10. Phantasm66

Phantasm66 TS Rookie Posts: 5,734   +7

I am always reading the forums every day, even if I am not posting here.
  11. Rick

Rick TechSpot Staff Posts: 4,573   +65

This seems very impossible to me. You can't just "shield" something against gravity. It goes against the laws of physics. Without a force pushing upward, it's pretty impossible.

Maybe this works on some quantum level. Personally, I hope it works. The fiction of "flying cars" and whatnot would quickly become reality... Very neato.
  12. DogStar

2% is better than 0%

Hate to have a vehicular prang in the future.
  13. boeingfixer

boeingfixer TS Rookie Posts: 1,006

You know, it't hard being me.... :)

I am sorry gang, for being short on being here lately.

I have taken some time off work and have been doing things around my house. I haven't really been doing much computer stuff. I will try to make an effort to return to my posting glory.

And I do still have the other prize stuff, If you all don't hate me too much, I will send it out.
  14. uncleel

uncleel TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 980

Gladly send you $'s.
    you shouldn't have to pay shipping charges.
  15. boeingfixer

boeingfixer TS Rookie Posts: 1,006

Unc, That's what I was thinking, I have to go to the post office and see how much it will be. I was thinking around $5 with an envalope too. I will let you guys know.
  16. Vehementi

Vehementi TechSpot Paladin Posts: 2,704

Phantom Works...

A number of years ago, like 10 or 15, my father worked there as an engineer :D
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.