Boggled

Status
Not open for further replies.
recently bought Acer T135,memory upgrade,power upgrade, and ATI radeon 9550 card to play battlefield2 freezes up in gameplay giving errors vpu recover or out of range or just freezes black. tried many drivers and also tried turning overclocking off and also few others nothing works what can i do

Hope This Helps

my specs are:windows xp, bios v6.00PG,amd sempron 3300+ processor,mmx,3dnow,2.0ghz Memory 768,page file 229usedand1654 aval., dirt x 9.0c. Hope this will help

OK

Try using siw to detect temperature. It could be overheat problem, memory dump, or a defective graphics card.

Hoping that I can help!

sw123 :)

something else

sw123
talked to acer, their saying its a bios problem need to flash bios, im just beginner and it looks very complex. Know any easier way please reply

Im sorry, im still a newcomer as well and im more of an upgrade person rather than fix things in bios. I dont know any other way. I could tell you to get a new bios, but I have know way of knowing.

:( sorry i didnt help much

sw123

I would try the game on the same or a similar system(either your friends or another one of yours) and see if it works. I have no idea what a flash bios is at all, hence because I dont really mess with those settings. I have no idea whatsoever. try my suggestion but again, sorry i didnt help you much

Could be faulty memory also?
Bad Graphics card, because I saw a guy with similar card and he has similar problems?
Cooling problem, perhaps broken fan in graphics card?

Either way, I would try borrowing ram from someone or some old but compatible memory, see if that makes a difference.

With the updates for bf2 it usally requries a high sytem.

My friend has a dell XPS

3.4GHZ P.4

1GB PC2 DDR 400

160 GB 7.2K RPM HDD

6800 GT

and he has to put the settings to medium, because it lags bad at ultra high/high settings.

I put my settings to 4x AA, everything on high 1280/1024 at 70 hertz.

It looks real with no lag.

and I join the game first always in multiplayer...

You do this by clicking tab right when you join and there will be a list.

This a hdd hungry game. That's why I have a 2 10k rpm drives for gaming.

If that problem still persists, try 1-5 people on the server. How much RAM did you have before the new ram was put in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back