TechSpot

Bonjour! Hello! Hi!

By Knarly
Sep 1, 2008
  1. Hello to everyone on the forum. I trust everyone is good and well. If not, chin up old chaps and chapettes. My name is Al and I've joined this forum to learn a little bit more about computers. My main love is computer music and I need all the help I can get keeping my computer in running order;). I love computers too but I've only been into and around them for about 4/5 years so I don't know a great deal. If there's a rare (with my knowledge it will be rare, but, you never know) chance that I can be helpful to anyone, I will not hesitate to be of help.

Thanks

Al :stickout:

2. LookinAround

LookinAround Ex Tech Spotter Posts: 6,491   +183

Welcome to TechSpot. Think you'll find you can learn alot here. And as you do pass-it-along and feel free to help/respond to others having problems you may help with.

3. woody1191

woody1191 TS Rookie Posts: 572

4. Knarly

Knarly TS Rookie Topic Starter

Hi guys thanks for the welcome, I've just read your "Guide To Making a Good Post/Thread", boy, you guys are strict, well, I think that adds to a better maintained forum.

5. spectre_2008

spectre_2008 TS Rookie

Greetings! Another newbie here...

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.