Booting problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgt. pepper

Boot Failure Reboot and Select proper Boot device or Insert Boot Media in selected Boot device Press any key when ready

What do i do :(

(its a laptop)

First, please read the thread on "how to make a good post" in my signature... Under "New Members Please Read:"

Then save money to buy a new hard drive, or take your laptop to a repair center

Did you read what I asked you to read about making a good post?

We need to know things like computer laptop make and model, service tag or serial number, memory amount, operating system (XP?) If you can supply even some of this information, your post would be much better. Understand?

And a thread title like "Boot failure on Laptop" would be better than "Help Please"...

Tmagic650 said:
Did you read what I asked you to read about making a good post?

We need to know things like computer laptop make and model, service tag or serial number, memory amount, operating system (XP?) If you can supply even some of this information, your post would be much better. Understand?

And a thread title like "Boot failure on Laptop" would be better than "Help Please"...

ok sorry buddy re-did thread.

ref. Windows OS

So where is this "re-did" thread?

By the way, your laptops hard drive is dead, and hopefully not the motherboard. Unless you can get a free hard drive, and some free help in reinstalling the Operating System and all the programs, you will have to spend money... Sorry

Tmagic650 said:
So where is this "re-did" thread?

By the way, your laptops hard drive is dead, and hopefully not the motherboard. Unless you can get a free hard drive, and some free help in reinstalling the Operating System and all the programs, you will have to spend money... Sorry

"ref. Windows OS"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back