Bootleg XP

Status
Not open for further replies.
No there is no one that can help you out on this forum. if we did then techspot could incur legal repercussions that could lead to the forums being closed.

can't you just install DirectX 9.0C using the software from a video card...or games usually ask if you want directX..but woah!!! bootlegs.....your walking on nails my friend

LipsOfVenom said:
can't you just install DirectX 9.0C using the software from a video card...or games usually ask if you want directX..but woah!!! bootlegs.....your walking on nails my friend
There are lots of easy places that he could get a copy of directX9c. The problem is probalby since he brough up a bootleg copy of xp he probably can't get it from the easiest place to get it from. update.microsoft.com

TBS_Strappy said:
lol its not me who has the bootleg..i got direct 9.0c..its my friend.
Even so most sites (at least ones that don't deal with illegal activity) will not even touch this.

Best way to make anything like that work is to actually pay for the software then you can get support from the companies that produce it.

Jimbo420 said:
Best way to make anything like that work is to actually pay for the software then you can get support from the companies that produce it.

That is a crock of crap. Have you tried getting help from Asus or ATi lately?

YellowC4S said:
That is a crock of crap. Have you tried getting help from Asus or ATi lately?
Yes I used to work in a computer repair shop where I handled all of the RMA's. Both were a couple of the easiest manufactures to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back