Bought a fan for overclocking (problem) Plz Help Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

NixonGTR

hello i have just bought a new fan for my computers cpu to overclock it and ive connected and everything when i turn the computer on the computer runs but the monitor says no signal could someone please help me with this problem i really wanna use it thnx guys

We need a bit more info here.

What EXACTLY are you seeing/hearing when you hit the power button? Fans? Beeps? HDD activity?

Double check your connections to everything. I know it sounds obvious, but that is hopefully your only problem. Any chances you bent one of the CPU pins? :(

the computer starts like normal its just the monitor that says no signal no bent pins or anything as i had to revert back to my standard fan for now all plugged in its the big typhoon fan so i had to take all the motherboard out and add h clips to the bottom of the motherboard etc thnx guys

it will be highly likley that this does not have anything to do with your fan, in fact i dont see anyway possible that a different fan can do this.

I have seen this msg before, it happens when the monitor is disconnected from the video card, but still has the power cable connected to the screen,

you should check the connections between the video card and the screen, and take out the video card and put it back in again as you most likey would have bumped the card when u were installing the new fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back