TechSpot

/bow

By Askari0
May 15, 2007
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello!
    I come to you today to introduce myself. I am starting posting on these forums mainly for advice and things I can do to upgrade my performance on my PC. I was informed of this site by a Linkshell mate. (FFXI for those of you who don't know. And if you are on Bahamut server Askari is meh. send me a /tell) I hope to find these boards very useful for when I do screw something up that creates a problem on my PC (it happens alot XD) I hope to become friends with people on this forum and contribute how I can!

Sincerely,

Askari0
  2. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 25,948   +19

3. beef_jerky4104

beef_jerky4104 Banned Posts: 1,094

Welcome to Tech Spot. I hope that you have a wonderful stary here.
  4. kitty500cat

kitty500cat TS Rookie Posts: 2,407   +6

Hi Askari0, welcome to TechSpot! :wave:

Please be sure to read the guide in my signature and to search the Web and the TS forums before posting any questions. It would also help if you would fill out your computer's specs in your user profile.

Enjoy your stay at TS!

Regards :)
  5. momok

momok TS Rookie Posts: 2,272

Hi Askari0 and welcome to techspot! =)

I hope you find the forums useful and helpful when you encounter problems and need advice. Meanwhile, do check out the threads posted by Howard; they're very very useful to improve your user experience in techspot.

Enjoy your stay here!

cheers,
    Momok =)
  6. Tom Mask

Tom Mask TS Rookie Posts: 66

Hey Askari0,

I'm new here also :) its cool how you used the /action command in your message, it was very Tech! I'll be glad to help if I can.
    Good Luck!

/wave
  7. Phantasm66

Phantasm66 TS Rookie Posts: 6,504   +6

Hi, pleased to meet you.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.