TechSpot

Bra chain record attempt called off

By Archean
Aug 1, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. A world record attempt to link thousands of bras had to be called off when the underwear became too tangled.

Organisers said the bras had been packed neatly into boxes but when they tried to pull them out they could not be separated quickly enough.

They had hoped to beat the record of 166,625 bras linked together, stretching more than 100 miles, several times around Worcester racecourse.

This is the most *****ic record attempt I've seen, probably Benny summarized it perfectly when I showed him this news bit:

2. Leeky

Leeky TS Evangelist Posts: 4,378   +98

Christ, I thought they all spent the day on Facebook playing *****ic games when we told them to do whatever they wanted... :haha:

Or maybe they just play them when they should be doing something else!! ;)
  3. Archean

Archean TechSpot Paladin Topic Starter Posts: 6,048   +75

I think at least this is better than spending countless hours of 'farming' (or similar things) on facecook.
  4. Benny26

Benny26 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,575   +47

That's what happens when 100+ men tell their women to do what they want in the house. Let them loose outside and you get record breaking bra attempts. :rolleyes:

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.