Brand New Trailer for Michael Moore's 'Capitalism: A Love Story'

and now....an opinion

(not aimed at you Twister)
I have seen all of Michael Moore's films i believe. I have ultimate disdain for the cretins who run the likes of Enron,global crossings,AIG,Adelphia, so on and so forth. However, Michael Moore is the most self righteous, egotistical, arrogant, pontificating buffoon to ever get behind a camera. His films bring new meaning to the genre of fiction and make Lord of the Rings look like a documentary. He has a snowballs chance in Guam of ever getting any more of my movie going dollars. rather than suffer through another of his two hour self promotions, i would opt for something more pleasant.....like shaving my head with a cheese grater while chewing on tin foil.

But he is beautiful and smart, don't you think. He would be a good sheep rancher in southern Utah...

yes its unfortunate he now enjoys the smell of his own farts a bit to much , that's what happens to some folks who get a noble cause highlighted , but he's the only guy highlighting the financial crimes that made a mess a things , I'd go to the movies for it , rarely any good movies at the flicks these days anyway.

yes its unfortunate he now enjoys the smell of his own farts a bit to much , that's what happens to some folks who get a noble cause highlighted ,

interesting way of putting it Twister, LOL ..but Bingo!

On Health Care and Capitalism at the ....Why.....Em....Cee...A...!

yes its unfortunate he now enjoys the smell of his own farts a bit to much ,.....[ ].....
I fart my own approval at every successful post I make. You know what the story there is, "it's a dirty, smelly job, but somebodys gotta do it"!
But he is beautiful and smart, don't you think. He would be a good sheep rancher in southern Utah...

This could be just what the "Village People" need for a resurgence in their career, adding a sheep rancher to their entourage! Although I still don't think they're allowed to play Utah!

Maybe they could parody their own parody.......;

It's fun to play with the, "S--H---EE--P"!........., Ah oomph, ah oomph, ah oomph, I do!

personality of Mr.Moore aside , he's highlighted more issues , gun laws or lack of , bush and saudi arabia , rodger and me was crap lets face it , now the bankers ,thats more than well anyone .

personality of Mr.Moore aside , he's highlighted more issues , gun laws or lack of , bush and saudi arabia , rodger and me was crap lets face it , now the bankers ,thats more than well anyone .
OK, If you couldn't figure out by yourself that Bush was/is an imbecile, by the act of him opening his mouth and trying to form a sentence, God help you.

I'ts pretty much common knowledge that, Wall St. Bankers, Hedge fund managers, the house of Saud, and New Jersey politicians, are the biggest parasites on the planet.
It's also common knowledge, that fraud, unnecessary testing, and fradulent billing are the largest part of health care cost.

Michael Moore has gotten fairly rich and notorious, by exposing the obvious and commonplace. What he sadly hasn't acomplished, is precipitating any change for the better. I don't blame him for this, it would take a miracle.

You just have to listen to the stupidity of the opposition to health care reform, to know that people are incapable of thinking for themselves, which provides the opportunity for the medical lobby to whisper a bunch of self serving BS in their ears. Or for that matter, having the worst president in history send 150,000 soldiers to Iraq, to look for "weapons of mass destruction. This is what happens to a people when they elect **** Cheyney to whisper in some meat puppet's ear.

Quote:captaincranky
If you couldn't figure out by yourself that Bush was/is an imbecile

indeed he is but common knowledge is not so common in the states .and as you say yourself

"people are incapable of thinking for themselve"
then its just as well we have michael moore making movies and to quote you again

You just have to listen to the stupidity of the opposition to health care reform

he brings a balance to the bs the media pump out.

indeed he is but common knowledge is not so common in the states .and as you say yourself
Yes, and we lost a lot of respect in the world when we reelected him. That was a deep embarrassment, and a display of stupidity unparalleled in the annals of American Democracy

"people are incapable of thinking for themselve"
then its just as well we have michael moore making movies and to quote you again
The problem here is sort of biblical, "the seed that fell on stony ground withered". Mr. Moore in many cases might as well be talking to potatoes, so how much good does that do?

You just have to listen to the stupidity of the opposition to health care reform

he brings a balance to the bs the media pump out.
The trouble isn't entirely media BS. there are so many here that simply either don't care, don't understand, couldn't be bothered, or have their noses up some celebrity's a**. I've heard is said that the fastest, if not the only growing section of the magazine industry, are gossip rags like "OK", "People", and their ilk. It's really hard to get through to their subscribers. I don't question Mr Moore's motivation or necessity, I question his efficacy.

Speaking of hard to get through to, Twister, I'd consider it a personal favor if you would put some effort into learning to format your posts with respect to quoting. It's a lot more pleasurable to have the post formatted properly, perhaps even easier to understand, in phrase and reply form.

on your last point I'm working of a ps3 with varying degrees of success , and much frustration , so you'll have to bear with me , apologies.

Yes, and we lost a lot of respect in the world when we reelected him.

if you really believe that watch this its all over the net http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0492443/

Quote:
Mr. Moore in many cases might as well be talking to potatoes, so how much good does that do?

it does more good than nothing

Quote:
The trouble isn't entirely media BS. there are so many over that simply either don't care, or have their noses up some celebrity's a**. I've heard is said that the fastest, if not the only growing section of the magazine industry, are gossip rags like "OK", "People", and their ilk. It's really hard to get through to their subscribers.

the media fuel all that crap , who is bothered about bush , iraq , health care , etc...., if all they see is paris hilton flashing her muff , or what spencer and heidi pratt are doing , its all media driven designed to distract

if all they see is paris hilton flashing her muff , or what spencer and heidi pratt are doing , its all media driven designed to distract
Jeeze, you are out of touch, I'm fairly certain Paris doesn't have a muff, she and Britney are running bare floors as it were. Oh, and Lindsay Lohan is an amateur lesbian, Anne Heche got married to a man, and Portia DiRossi married her ex, Ellen Degeneres.
Heidi and Spencer are total a**holes, world class *****s, barely worthy of contempt, let alone celebrity.

How does this help the global warming situation, it must, somehow. I suppose, if we're not out driving our cars while we're watching them, it could, at least a little.

Portia DiRossi married her ex, Ellen Degeneres , I didn't know that , lucky her... ellen that is , portia got a ruff deal , didn't you hear though global warming doesn't exist bill o'rielly said all the data isn't in , but I luv the mugs he sells , ann coulter , michelle malkin ,they are a bold fresh piece of inhumanity

heidi and spencer could go all the way , heidi could give sarah palin a run for her money in 2016 , spencer is a great rapper , I believe he's a homee now , keepin it real , or imagery in his case .

Back