Browser and its add-ons do not update

Hi there,

I just started my laptop and mozilla requested an update. I moved out to another address so I have not had no Internet service for the last month. Now that I have it, no updates of any program can be done properly and it is not a connection issue. Flash player, Java and other add-ons cannot be updated.

I have MBAM and Comodo Internet Security Free but none of them have detected anything wrong yet (and for strange reasons I could update them).

Thanks guys.

Now there are problems with skype, I cannot open it, it says that is my internet connection but connection works fine in the other two computers I have at home. I uninstalled skype but when I tried to re-install it it says I have to reboot my laptop with a message which says that there was a previous installation of skype which has not finished. I rebooted it three times but the same message appears.

Firefox also sometimes do not have any access to the internet, and I use to have my outlook account associated to my laptop (windows 8 single language) and now it says that I have to associate it agagin but without offering me any option to do it...

Back