Hello everyone, I recently installed the bsafe filter from bsafehome.com and once installed, was unable to connect to the internet. I uninstalled, and internet connection was fine again. I talked with their tech support who suggested a firewall was blocking it. I turned off my sygate firewall, and made sure the windows firewall was off. No luck. Next tech support suggested it could be a spyware remover program trying to remove part of the filter (thinking it is spyware). So I uninstalled Ad-aware. No luck. Tech support seems a little stumped, so now I am coming to you all for help. I am not overly computer savvy, so hopefully I am in the right forum and following all of your rules and everything. I do have Hijackthis on my computer from a problem I had in the past, so here is the log that I got while the filter was installed. Let me know if more information or action is needed on my part before you can help. Thanks alot!