BSOD a couple of different errors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ive been viewing the boards for some time solving some of my other problems and decided to join but I still have problems:blackeye:

Error code 10000050, parameter1 f65a44d4, parameter2 00000001, parameter3 804e701e, parameter4 00000002

--------------------------------------------------------------
The PavPrSrv service failed to start due to the following error:
The system cannot find the path specified.

The PavProc service failed to start due to the following error:
The system cannot find the file specified.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Error code 1000008e, parameter1 c0000005, parameter2 804e7004, parameter3 a76489d0, parameter4 00000000.

I recieve these 4 errors witch shut the system down, not at the same time though the 2 in the middle come as an error package and the other 2 occur at different times from each other. It may be luck but they seem to pop out durring larger file downloads.

I didn't look at your minidumps out of laziness I'm afraid (sorry). The errors that you have point at a couple of possible things:

1. Bad RAM (0x10000050)
2. Corrupt Harddrive (esp. the file not found errors.)
3. Corrupt software (0x1000000e and the Panda AntiVirus missing errors)
3. Failing Harddrive (not near as likely as #1 or #2)

The File Not Found errors are related to Panda Antivirus- have you tried uninstalling or reinstalling this?? The virtual driver that most AVs use would explain the 0x100000e errors if Panda was corrupt.

Also, have you run a full scandisk or memtest86+ recently?

I solved some problems but Im not sure how what all I fixed. What I did was disabled the pav... files from starting up and I removed the sptd.sys file and it isnt restarting. but Ill still have to play around with it to stop it from doing other things like locking up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back