BSOD after servicing

By ma852
Jun 15, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Hello,

I have NB ASUS n45SF , I had issues with charging adapter and with special subwoofer ( 2,5") connector so they have changed it and now the issue.

Almost everytime I was AFK for some minutes and then I came back I was shocked by BSOD.
    Windows gave me this informations. Can u help me please ?

Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name:BlueScreen
    OS Version:6.1.7601.
    Locale ID:1051
    Additional information about the problem:
    OS Version:6_1_7601
    Service Pack:1_0
    Files that help describe the problem:
    Read our privacy statement online:
    If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:

Thanks to all, who will try to give me help :)
  2. Tmagic650

Tmagic650 TS Ambassador Posts: 17,233   +234

The minidumps (if created) are usually in C:\windows\minidump.(*.dmp) they need to be zipped to upload... Go to this location, select all the .dmp files and right-click on them. Send them to a zip compressed folder. Upload this folder as a file to this site. Your minidump file should be named 061512-25662-01.dmp
  3. ma852

ma852 TS Rookie Topic Starter

In this folder I have only these two files , it might be caused by the situation that I had several BSOD after these I copied to you and they just changed the name. I dont know, I am just copied all files from C - Windows - Minidump and ZIPed them and pasted here..

Thanks much.

Attached Files:

4. Tmagic650

Since this is a laptop, what is the reason for a special "sub woofer"? Are you a DJ? The minidumps show reference to a rare registry error only. We don't see this often at all...
  5. ma852

No, I am not a DJ, it is a small subwoofer included in N-series laptops of asus, becuase in N-series of this laptops they are using Bang Oluffsen speakers and as a bonus, they include a small subwoofer for a great sound.... now I came back and I have new BSOD. it is a " BAD POOL CALLER error "

Service Pack:1_0

Files that help describe the problem:

Read our privacy statement online:
  6. Tmagic650

You are not posting the minidumps properly. You are only showing where they are located on your computer. Go to C:\windows\minidump and select any .dmp file you see. Right-click on the files and send them to a compressed (zipped) folder. Upload that folder here. A BAD_POOL_CALLER points to a memory problem. Use Memtest86 to check your memory:

Download the 4.20 version of the pre-compiled bootable .iso file and burn it to a disc. Boot the laptop with the disc and run Memtest86 for at least 7 passes. Any errors are not good
  7. ma852

Thank you much. I am going to do the memory test but with USB and then I will post the results here and with the registry error I might try a "Windows repair" . And one interesting thing is that when I am using my computer, I have never had BSOD, but when I went AFK .. came back... boom- BSOD .

Thanks again.