BSOD after servicing

[FONT=Verdana]Hello,[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana]I have NB ASUS n45SF , I had issues with charging adapter and with special subwoofer ( 2,5") connector so they have changed it and now the issue.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana]Almost everytime I was AFK for some minutes and then I came back I was shocked by BSOD.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]Windows gave me this informations. Can u help me please ?[/FONT]

[FONT=arial]Problem signature:[/FONT]
[FONT=arial] Problem Event Name:BlueScreen[/FONT]
[FONT=arial] OS Version:6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1[/FONT]
[FONT=arial] Locale ID:1051[/FONT]
[FONT=arial]Additional information about the problem:[/FONT]
[FONT=arial] BCCode:51[/FONT]
[FONT=arial] BCP1:0000000000000001[/FONT]
[FONT=arial] BCP2:FFFFF8A000BA3010[/FONT]
[FONT=arial] BCP3:0000000004105000[/FONT]
[FONT=arial] BCP4:0000000000000374[/FONT]
[FONT=arial] OS Version:6_1_7601[/FONT]
[FONT=arial] Service Pack:1_0[/FONT]
[FONT=arial] Product:256_1[/FONT]
[FONT=arial]Files that help describe the problem:[/FONT]
[FONT=arial] C:\Windows\Minidump\061512-25662-01.dmp[/FONT]
[FONT=arial] C:\Users\Marek\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-58625-0.sysdata.xml[/FONT]
[FONT=arial]Read our privacy statement online:[/FONT]
[FONT=arial] http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409[/FONT]
[FONT=arial]If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:[/FONT]
[FONT=arial] C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

Thanks to all, who will try to give me help :)
[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana]The minidumps (if created) are usually in C:\windows\minidump.(*.dmp) they need to be zipped to upload... Go to this location, select all the .dmp files and right-click on them. Send them to a zip compressed folder. Upload this folder as a file to this site. Your minidump file should be named [/FONT][FONT=arial]061512-25662-01.dmp[/FONT]

In this folder I have only these two files , it might be caused by the situation that I had several BSOD after these I copied to you and they just changed the name. I dont know, I am just copied all files from C - Windows - Minidump and ZIPed them and pasted here..

Thanks much.

Attachments

• Minidump.zip
    48.8 KB · Views: 2
Since this is a laptop, what is the reason for a special "sub woofer"? Are you a DJ? The minidumps show reference to a rare registry error only. We don't see this often at all...

No, I am not a DJ, it is a small subwoofer included in N-series laptops of asus, becuase in N-series of this laptops they are using Bang Oluffsen speakers and as a bonus, they include a small subwoofer for a great sound.... now I came back and I have new BSOD. it is a " BAD POOL CALLER error "

Service Pack:1_0
Product:256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\061612-20872-01.dmp
C:\Users\Marek\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-54303-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

You are not posting the minidumps properly. You are only showing where they are located on your computer. Go to C:\windows\minidump and select any .dmp file you see. Right-click on the files and send them to a compressed (zipped) folder. Upload that folder here. A BAD_POOL_CALLER points to a memory problem. Use Memtest86 to check your memory:
http://www.memtest.org/

Download the 4.20 version of the pre-compiled bootable .iso file and burn it to a disc. Boot the laptop with the disc and run Memtest86 for at least 7 passes. Any errors are not good

Thank you much. I am going to do the memory test but with USB and then I will post the results here and with the registry error I might try a "Windows repair" . And one interesting thing is that when I am using my computer, I have never had BSOD, but when I went AFK .. came back... boom- BSOD .

Thanks again.

Back