BSOD Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly let me say hi , my name is Eddie and im a frustrated Scotsman from Glasgow , I built this machine a week ago and the thing is driving me nuts im getting the dreaded BSOD and i think the culprit is something to do with the nvidia firewall as im getting the NVTcp.sys message , i was hoping one of you guys with the knowledge to read Mini dumps could confirm and possibly advise me as what to do next , any help would be gratefully recieved .

Asus A8N-SLi nForce4 SLi
AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 3800+
2 x 512 wintek mem
520 watt psu

Windows xp with SP2 ,,that’s a laugh !!!!

Many thanks in advance Eddie .

new instal without the nam and the firewall has solved the problem ,,,but that just does my head in that you have to go to these extremes due to Nvidia not releasing the right drivers for their boards ,,hopefully they will get it right in the near future ,,,many thanks for your input .

Ed

Hi Edthebal,

I only identify the culprit. It is the responsibilty of the problem owner to determine whether to de-install, upgrade the firewall or notify the nVidia vendor. This is a free forum and I don't have bias to nVidia Software problem. I only tell you that you are not the first person in the world having this problem. You can't ignore my comment if it is not the right answer to your problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back