BSOD and freezing HDD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey
ive been having a lot of problems with my computer lately.
I get a lot of BOSD some machine_check_error some IRO_NOt_EQUAL_NOT_LESS and i also get ones with no reason on it i meanly get MCE and the ones with no error name. My comp just freezes for about 1 min then the blue screen comes up. then sometimes after these messages my computer freezes for a few seconds on boot screen and i get a quick flash of a blue screen and comp restarts. Then it goes to slect safe mode or normally yada yada doesnt work if i select normally, but my comp does start in safe mode. I find if i leave the comp off for about 10 mins then turn on i am able to runn my computer.

I get em while installing large apps eg games, when i try to degrag, and sometimes they just happen randomly when i try to chat to people.

ive searched a few forums and found "maby" answers but im not sure. Its not my power supply be cause i got one of my mates spares and it still happens. I dont think its to do with over heating, gfx is 62 idle and cpu between 25 and 30. I have run mem test and it found nothing so im starting to wonder wheather its my Hdd mobo or maby cpu
System specs
athlon 64 +3200
6600gt gigabyte
k8nf-9 mobo Gygabyte
120 gig seagate hard drive
1 gig ddr kingston ram
wireless lan card
400 watt PSu

help needed i dont have much cash as i am 15
any help will be apreciated

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Go HERE and follow the instructions.

Check your system for overheating.

If that doesn`t help. Zip 5 or 6 minidumps together, and attach them here.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back