BSOD and PC restarts!

By JB90
Dec 31, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Hello everyone! I'll start from the begining! About three months ago my PC started to have BSOD, I tried many ways to fix it until my PC wasnt even starting my Windows! So I took my PC to the shop where I had it for a free check! After a few days they told me that it was my Motherboards fault, so they changed it for the same exact model! Now after a few weeks everything was running normaly, until BSOD returned! Sometime its BSOD and sometimes PC just freezes or restarts! The last time I was doing CHKDSK, as advised in forum rules, it just showed me another BSOD right in the middle of the cheking! I attach my BSOD View results or minidump!

Attached Files:

2. JB90

JB90 TS Rookie Topic Starter

I think I might have fixed my problem, the BSOD were pionting to some drivers, so I downloaded SlimDrivers, a programm mentioned in this forum! It updated one thing for my video card! I also updated my USB and VIA HD Audio deck with this programm! No BSOD So far after some hours of using my PC! Hope it will stay that way!
  3. JB90

No, as always, BSOD is back! Need help!
  4. JB90

Is this the forum of the dead?