TechSpot

BSOD and Restart

By Joseph07
Apr 5, 2007
  1. Hi,

I'm posting here on behalf of my friend whos' PC have BSOD and restarting error.

Here's the attached picture with the error message from Event Viewer > System.

[​IMG]

I've studied the dump file and couldn't find out the cause of it. Most of it shows the system file involved. I suspect that it might be caused by corrupted system file and/or failing harddisk.

Filled with uncertainty, i would like the experts down here to take a look at the recent dump file that i have added to the attachment for your view.

Hope to find out the cause of the problem and help my friend to solve it asap.

Thank you in advance. :bounce:

Joseph

2. Tmagic650

Tmagic650 TS Ambassador Posts: 17,244   +234

All but 1 of your minidumps are corrupted. Minidump files are very small. You should be able to zip several minidumps together and post them. I would start troubleshooting this by replacing, swapping or testing your system memory

3. Joseph07

Joseph07 TS Rookie Topic Starter

He has only one RAM in it. Yesterday, i wanted to check out but my floppy was down so couldn't do memtest86. Sigh ~

I'll check it and post up more dump for references.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.