BSOD and system unstabilitity after hardware change. Page Fault In Nonpaged Area

I have bought a new hardware recently ( Asus M4A78LT-M LE, AMD II X3 440 and Geil 2GB DDR3 1333 Value 9-9-9 ) I assembled everything togheter with hardware left from my old PC, which gave me this:

CPU: AMD II X3 440
Mainboard: Asus M4A78LT-M LE
Memory: Geil 2GB DDR3 1333 Value 9-9-9
Hard Drive: 160 GB Westgate
Video: Geforce 9600 GT
Power Supply: Chieftec smart 450W

I formatted whole HDD and installed fresh copy of Windows XP service pack 2. After few hours my windows started crashing ( BSOD, PAGE_ FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, STOP: 0x00000050, nv4.disp.dll, dumps of the BSOD in the attachment ) when I tried to play Crysis or Race Driver Grid. I checked other games and windows crash in all of them ( Modern Warfare 2, Need For Speed Shift, Left 4 Dead 2 ) with same BSOD. I tried reinstalling GPU drivers but that didn't helped, I also tried installing old ones, no success.
I have noticed that almost all of my applications suddenly crash ( Mozilla, Chrome, Office ) after few minutes of use. Furthermore, the files I download from the internet or copied from the usb sticks to HDD gets corrupted by CRC errors very often I reinstalled system two times but that didn't solved crashing and BSODS. After that I had all my hardware component tested and I also have found nothing:

CPU: Tested with orthos ( I ran two instances to test first two cores and the third one )
One hour test with no errors. ( 35 - 38 C when IDLE, 45 - 48 C when in stress )

RAM: I tested my stick with Memtest86+ 4.11, 13 passes and 7 hour of testing which gave me no errors. I tried testing them with this Memtest from hcidesign.com it gave me few errors but I find Memtest86+ to be more reliable. ( Maybe I'm wrong? )

HDD: Tested with HD tune, CHKDSK and HDD Scan 3.3, no errors. ( 38 C - 50 C )

GPU: Couldn't test because system crash when I try to run any graphic advanced application or game but it was fine before I changed my hardware. ( 55 C in IDLE and up to 70 C in stress )

Here's my question, what should I do? I'm getting out of ideas. At start I thought that all errors are caused by bad stick of RAM but Memtest86+ didn't showed any errors, which made me confused. Thanks for the help, I'll provide you with all information you'll need, just tell me. Any kind of advice will be appreciated.

Attachments

• Mini090610-01.zip
    17.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Mini090610-02.zip
    21.1 KB · Views: 1
0x50:pAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
Requested data was not in memory. An invalid system memory address was referenced. Defective memory (including main memory, L2 RAM cache, video RAM) or incompatible software (including remote control and antivirus software) might cause this Stop message, as may other hardware problems (e.g., incorrect SCSI termination or a flawed PCI card).

nv4.disp.dll is a Nvidia display driver. Try the following:

1. Download Driver Cleaner Pro or Driver Sweeper (both have free versions; make sure the version will work with your OS) to your desktop screen and install.

2. Download the latest diver(s) for your video card but don't install them.

3. Uninstall your video card drivers and reboot your PC into Safe Mode. Run Driver Cleaner Pro or Driver Sweeper but ONLY for the video card drivers. I had someone use it on their chipset drivers! If it doesn't find any video card drivers that is quite okay.

4. Reboot and install new video card drivers.

Thanks for the suggestion but I already did that, I installed latest graphic card drivers, unistalled them, used driver sweeper and installed them again ( I also tried installing old version of the drivers which didn't helped ) I installed windows xp home service pack 2 three times already and formatted whole HDD before each installation. I think that problem is not that simple. Any other guesses?

Both your minidump error codes are the same 0x50 and both cite the Nvidia display driver nv4_disp.dll as the cause of your crashes.

Perhaps it is a power supply issue or a heating issue. We also notice that your XP is only SP2. We suggest updating to SP3.

I have updated my windows xp to service pack 3 which didn't solved my problem.I tried reducing voltage and frequency of processor / memory / GPU to minimum with current hardware to reduce power consumption as much as possible, still same problems. I'm using E5200 ( overclocked to 3,6 GHZ ) 2 GB goodram DDR2 800 mhz + Asus P5KPL-VM and rest of my hardware with this PSU now and I don't encounter any kind of problems, which leads to the conlcuison where I doubt the fact that PSU is a issue. Same goes for overheating, temperatures are in first post. I think it's memory problem but I'm not sure, faulty PSU can't cause CRC errors and my hardrive is working properly. I'll test my PC with 750W Chieftec Turbo series to make sure that PSU is not faulty, thanks for the help.

I borrowed E5200 ( overclocked to 3,6 GHZ ) 2 GB goodram DDR2 800 mhz + Asus P5KPL-VM from my friend and everything works fine, no crashing or BSOD's. I checked Asus M4A78LT-M LE, AMD II X3 440 and Geil 2GB DDR3 1333 Value 9-9-9 with 750W Chieftec Turbo and I had two BSOD's in 3 minutes so it's not PSU fault. I have no idea what can cause this, I think that I'll return RAM under the guarantee.

Attach those latest minidumps in your next post. Please don't zip each one individually.

Back