BSOD Assistance...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKubes3516

I have a user in the organization that has been getting BSODs lately. I have run MemTest and the systems diagnostic tools with no errors from either. Attached are 5 of the most recent MiniDumps. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

4 minidumps crash at SysPlant.sys. I can`t find any meaningful info for this driver, do you recognise it?

1 minidump crashes at wpsdrvnt.sys. This is related to the Sygate firewall software.

Regards Howard :)

I know we have had issues here with the Sygate firewall. I must have missed that one when I was inspecting the Mini's myself. I saw the SysPlant.sys also and when I googled it it came up with nothing significant. I also did a search on my C for it and came up w/ nothing. Maybe I'll do a scan on their C and figure out where it may be located on the drive for assistance.

Based on a few entries on the web that I`ve seen, it appears that the SysPlant.sys file may also be related to Sygate as well.

Regards Howard :)

It appears that both files are related to Symantec Protection Agent (Sygate). I'll try an uninstall and see what happens. Usually Sygate only causes problems on D800s (for us at least) and this unit is a D810. I wish I would have caught that mini that point to sygate right off the bat. Would have save us all some time. Thanks for the assist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back