BSOD at seemingly random times

Its been working fine for ages, this only started a little while ago, I'm not sure if its a software which one it is!?
I've had a few different reasons why it says its BSOD'd. The main one being QUOTA_UNDERFLOW, with the occasional BAD_POOL_HEADER and one other which a cannot remember. At first it seemed as if it was only whilst playing games, but now its just anytime.

I've done a memory test with 10 passes.
I've fixed bad sectors on my hard drive.
I've just dusted my computers innards just now, I don't know if that has helped yet.
Sometimes its very quickly after its been turned on, sometimes a few hours, sometimes it doesnt do it.

Specs:
[FONT=Arial]Chieftec A-135 Series 550W Modular 80plus Certified PSU with 14cm Fan[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Samsung SH-S223L 22x DVD±RW DL & RAM with LightScribe SATA Optical Drive - OEM Black[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Intel Core i5 750 2.66GHz Socket LGA1156 8MB L3 Cache Retail Boxed Processor[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]HIS HD 5770 1GB GDDR5 DVI HDMI Display Port Out PCI-E Graphics Card[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Hitachi 1TB Deskstar 3.5" Hard Drive - SATAII 7200rpm 32MB Cache[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Kingston 4GB (2x2GB) DDR3 1600MHz HyperX Genesis Memory Kit 1.65V CL9[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Kingston 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1600MHz HyperX Genesis XMP Memory Kit CL9 1.65V[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Asus P7H55-V H55 Socket 1156 VGA HDMI Out 8 Channel Audio ATX Motherboard[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]I have two mini dump files as well.[/FONT]

Attachments

• 070513-18361-01.zip
    42.7 KB · Views: 3
"I've fixed bad sectors on my hard drive"... These days, any bad sectors fixed or not mean that the hard drive is failing and it needs to be replaced ASAP!

Well I'm not sure if it actually had to fix any, it was taking so long that I went out and left it to do it over night, can I view the results of it somewhere? it was just on the login screen when I came back

If any "bad" sectors were detected, the drive is failing and it can be the cause of the BSOD's

If any "bad" sectors were detected, the drive is failing and it can be the cause of the BSOD's

I don't know if any were, I just told it to find a fix them and left it, is there a log of the test somewhere do you know? I plan to start replacing parts soon anyway as the rig is 3 years old now.

Back