BSOD -- at wits end :(

im new to this so hope i am in the right place.
i have an advent cpd1301 gaming pc i bought just before xmas and have been suffering with bsod errors the entire time i send the pc back to store for repairs and their engineers say they cannot find a fault with it yet when i get the pc back i have a bsod within the first 30mins-5 hours i was told to try testing the graphics with pcmark 7 which didnt help me much as im not very box clever when it comes to computers i searched the internet high and low for similar problems to what i have which led me here.
i checked through the events viewer which helped me to find the following error :-

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a (0x0000000000041284, 0x0000000003950001, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff70001080000). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 071311-19047-01.

i am running on the following system setup:-

Amd phenom II x2 545 processor 3.0ghz
4gb ram
ati radeon hd 4600 series
latest drivers are installed

as i say the pc has been sent back and forth to engineers multiple times already and unless they can recreate the error they say that theirs nothing they can do so i'm kind of at wits end if anyone can help me to find whats causing this problem i would be most grateful as i am stuck with a pc that doesnt do what i paid for and cant get a refund unless i can prove the pc is faulty

Please attach latest five (5) minidumps after zipping them in a single file with your next post. You can find them in C:\windows\minidump.

Also, note that what you are doing when the BSODs happen.

I only had my pc returned to me from the engineers today so only have 1 minidump file as it stands atm which i will attach and concerning what i am doing when the bsod occurs is random for example the bsod i got today was when i logged into facebook 10-15 minutes after getting the pc back.
where as previous bsods have occured at different times for example after a few hours of playing world of warcraft to other times where i was updating my antivirus software so really its random when it does occur sorry i cant help with any morew info and before anything gets mentioned about drivers all are apparently up to date i checked over with that when i was speaking with the engineers

Whoops forgot to attach the minidump file zipped as requested so here it is

Attachments

• minidump.zip
    19.6 KB · Views: 1
Please download memtest, and let it run for 10-12 passes (ideally on every RAM module separately), if it finds any errors with RAM, you will need to replace or claim warranty for it.

Please do update us whatever the results are, and in case there are more BSODs also post new dumps as well.

call me stupid but i downloaded the file you mentioned and unzipped it yet am unable to use it i get the message winzip is unable to open a file that isnt an iso file or along those lines am i doing something wrong?

There are two ways to deal with it:

i) burn a cd disk to run it (as they obviously have replaced the executable with an bootable image containing it, as running memtest from CD is best way to check RAM)
ii) Use something Udisker and extract the files from ISO image and run memtest.

Back