BSOD, Bad_Pool_Caller

By samdiesel
Aug 10, 2008
  1. I keep getting a recurring Bad_Pool_Caller, BSOD, Stop 0x000000C2 with slightly differing 4 sets of a hexadecimal codes. The report from Microsoft describes it as being caused by antivirus software but I have manually removed ALL traces of Norton AV from my PC. I will attach a zip file of my 4 most recent .dmp files. If anybody can help me diagnose & resolve this problem please respond. Thank U in advance

View attachment 34983

View attachment 34984

View attachment 34985

View attachment 34987
  2. woody1191

woody1191 TS Rookie Posts: 572

Hello samdiesel and Welcome to Techspot :wave:

Firstly you should have posted your problem in this part of the forum "Windows OS" -

Secondly could you read this "Guide To Making a Good Post/Thread" -
    And also this as well "Community & Posting Guidelines" -

Onto your problem The Microsoft Report was right about Software just the wrong part, 3 of the Minidumps you posted have 0xC2 errors and a probable cause of "SSIDRV.SYS" which seems to be related to the software Spy Sweeper. Try removing Spy Sweeper if you have it installed and this should clear the problems up.

If you post your problem in the "Windows OS" forum I will continue to help you from there if removing Spy Sweeper doesn't help.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.