BSOD BCCode 19 at every startup

Hello.

First of all sorry to bother you all with another BSOD topic, but this is bugging me since April this year.

I bought a new pc with the following specs earlier this year.

Intel core i5 2500 3.3ghz
Asus P8H67-v
4gb (2x2) DDR3 1300 OCZ Gold
Sapphire Radeon HD5770 1gb DDR5
OCZ 600w SxS2
And 2 HDs, one 320GB, bought a couple years ago, and a brand new 1TB one.
Windows 7 OS.

Everything was working perfectly for a few weeks, but then it started BSODing everytime, with no pattern at all, back then I was sure it was a hardware issue so didn't bother saving logs or such.
Many many many months and tests later, to no result, I found out that my Motherboard lacked the B3 revision, that was music to my ears to know, cause it would end all the BSOD just by changing the mobo to a revised one.

Instead of changing to the B3 revised mobo, the store I bought let me trade my model for another one in stock, because till they send to asus and back would take a long time.
I picked up an ECS H67H2-M Black Series. B3 revised. I was finally having a fully functional PC, but then, 2 days later the first BSOD happened.

EVERY startup, it has a 100% chance of BSODing, sometimes just after windows boot, sometimes after a couple mins.
The weirdest thing is, if I boot the PC, then turn it off before windows boot, and then boot again, BSOD won't happen, I have no clue why this is happening, my best guess is a HD failure or maybe the PSU.

Here's the log after every BSOD:

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1046

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 19
BCP1: 0000000000000003
BCP2: FFFFF8A00422FA60
BCP3: FFFFF8A00422FAE0
BCP4: FFFFF8A00422FA60
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1

and the 6 last minidumps below.

Sorry for the wall of text and the annoyance, googling for solutions I stumbled in this forum and got impressed by the community help here, so I'm giving a shot.

Thank you in advance.
:)

Attachments

• Minidumps.zip
    141.7 KB · Views: 1
Nope, still BSOD-ing at every startup if i not 'boot-turnoff-boot again', ran memtest86 again yesterday (not the entire 7 scans as recommended, but will do as soon as i have time), nothing out of the ordinary showed up, no idea where to go from here.
:/

Back