BSOD BCCode 19 at every startup

By vise
Nov 19, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Hello.

First of all sorry to bother you all with another BSOD topic, but this is bugging me since April this year.

I bought a new pc with the following specs earlier this year.

Intel core i5 2500 3.3ghz
    Asus P8H67-v
    4gb (2x2) DDR3 1300 OCZ Gold
    Sapphire Radeon HD5770 1gb DDR5
    OCZ 600w SxS2
    And 2 HDs, one 320GB, bought a couple years ago, and a brand new 1TB one.
    Windows 7 OS.

Everything was working perfectly for a few weeks, but then it started BSODing everytime, with no pattern at all, back then i was sure it was a hardware issue so didn't bother saving logs or such.
    Many many many months and tests later, to no result, i found out that my Motherboard lacked the B3 revision, that was music to my ears to know, cause it would end all the BSOD just by changing the mobo to a revised one.

Instead of changing to the B3 revised mobo, the store i bought let me trade my model for another one in stock, because till they send to asus and back would take a long time.
    I picked up an ECS H67H2-M Black Series. B3 revised. I was finally having a fully functional PC, but then, 2 days later the first BSOD happened.

EVERY startup, it has a 100% chance of BSODing, sometimes just after windows boot, sometimes after a couple mins.
    The weirdest thing is, if i boot the PC, then turn it off before windows boot, and then boot again, BSOD won't happen, i have no clue why this is happening, my best guess is a HD failure or maybe the PSU.

Here's the log after every BSOD:

Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
    OS Version: 6.1.7600.
    Locale ID: 1046

Additional information about the problem:
    BCCode: 19
    BCP1: 0000000000000003
    BCP2: FFFFF8A00422FA60
    BCP3: FFFFF8A00422FAE0
    BCP4: FFFFF8A00422FA60
    OS Version: 6_1_7600
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 256_1

and the 6 last minidumps below.

Sorry for the wall of text and the annoyance, googling for solutions i stumbled in this forum and got impressed by the community help here, so i'm giving a shot.

Thank you in advance.

Attached Files:

2. Tmagic650

Tmagic650 TS Ambassador Posts: 17,233   +234

Any progress on this?
  3. vise

vise TS Rookie Topic Starter

Nope, still BSOD-ing at every startup if i not 'boot-turnoff-boot again', ran memtest86 again yesterday (not the entire 7 scans as recommended, but will do as soon as i have time), nothing out of the ordinary showed up, no idea where to go from here.