BSOD BCCode Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

calichik209

I recently reloaded windows xp on my computer because it kept having some issues. Now, the computer still shuts down and the code I recieve is:
BCCode : 100000d1 BCP1 : BA195FF0 BCP2 : 00000002 BCP3 : 00000000
BCP4 : BA13F3C3 OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 2_0 Product : 256_1

Also, when I run the device manager, I have a exclamation point next to something that says Unknown device. What do I do??

Can you upload some dump files so we have a better understanding as to what is going on.

Start > My Computer > Local Disk > Windows > Minidump

Attach the 4-5 latest ones to your next post and someone will debug them for you.

Note: If you can't find 4 or 5, then attach however many there are

Hi calichik209,

Have analyzed your dump files. You are getting errors from two services. One is WPN311.sys which is a netgear wireless adapter and the other is BWZ.EXE which is related to a Bios Scanner program.

- I would suggest reinstalling the driver for your wireless adapter and updating it to the most recent software if you have integrated software which monitors your wireless
- Did you install the Bios program at all, or is there any hint of this bwz.exe program on your machine?

As the final step, I would also check your ram, which if faulty could be the reason for these errors, due to these programs addressing a piece of corrupted memory. Here is a guide on running memtest.

Make sure you run the test for at least 7 passes, this may take some time so be patient and if possible leave it running overnight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back