BSOD : Equal or Less

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't remember the exact bsod and what it said. But just this morning my Thinkpad started having problems connecting to my wireless router. I just got the wireless router last night, and the connection signal was "Very Good" when I went into the other room. Now when I go to that same spot in the room the connection signal is "Low". And also, when I pop out my WLAN Card, the BSOD appears, saying driver equal or less or something along those lines. I'm not sure exactly what to do. Previously I have just reinstalled Windows, but I don't want to do that on my laptop.

And if it helps my pc's info

IBM Thinkpad T40 - P4 2.0 GHz
256 MB Ram
40 Gig HD
ATI Mobility Radeon 7500

Oh and my WLAN card is no-brand, at least maybe it was and the sticker was replaced.

Oh and as well as having those problems, I've also had difficulties with my hard drive. When I open partition magic, it says

partitionmagicaq5.jpg

and then this

pm2nc6.jpg

and it doesn't allow me to continue into Partition Magic

Thanks for your help.

Is the Wireless card a PCMCIA card? If so you can't remove it while the computer is running. Uninstall the card from the device manager and reinstall it. Do the same with Partition Magic, uninstall and reinstall and that should solve the problems with that program.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back