BSOD even after restorying factory defaults

I started getting BSOD last weekend. Once BSOD appeared, the computer would crash after rebooting. System restores seemed to fix things for about a day, but then BSOD would return, usually after the computer had been sitting idle for some time. The problem progressively got worse and I tried restoring to factory defaults. That worked for a few days and then BSOD returned. System restore would again get about a day before it returned. Currently I'm running the computer in safe mode with networking and it seems stable there.

I'm a total newb when it comes to IT, but I was curious if there was anyway to fix this before I went and bought a new computer. Any advice you give me would be appreciated, but please keep in mind I have almost zero IT knowledge, so walk me through each step as if I was a *****. Thanks!

I see you guys usually ask for the minidump files, but as I try to upload them it says it does not have an allowed extension.

I'm running Windows 7 and have eMachines computer.

Zip the minidump files and attach the zip file. Zip is an allowed extension.

Yes, as Mailpup said go to C:\windows\minidump. Minidump files have a .dmp extension. Select all the .dmp files, right-click and send the files to a compressed(zipped)folder. Upload that folder as a file here

Sorry for the delay, but here are three minidumps. Let me know what you think

Attachments

• 091813-24944-01.zip
    25.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 091213-26488-01.zip
    25.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 091113-30108-01.zip
    26.3 KB · Views: 1
I'm running Windows 7 and have eMachines computer... The minidumps are pointing to a hard drive issue. How old is this eMachines?

Its not new, but its not old. At least I don't think so. I'd guess around 5 years. Its running stable in Safe Mode with Networking.

Back