BSOD every 24.5 minutes (!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My laptop has been rather unstable for a while now, BSODing whenever I shut it down, but also sometimes when I start the machine (e.g. if I move the pointer while it's loading my settings after I log in). That saga is documented in this post if you want more details. Since last night it's been blue-screening within a few seconds after I log in, whether or not I'm doing anything to the machine, so it's essentially unusable now.

I was able to boot into safe mode. Though the computer also BSODs before too long in safe mode, I was able to recover some minidump files, and was astonished to discover that the machine had crashed 106 times in a 43-hour period while I was out of town last week (I left the computer on while I was gone). It started crashing at 5:06 pm on July 13, and crashed regularly at 24.5 minute intervals until 12:27 pm on July 15, after which it stopped as abruptly as it started.

The BSODs from today are all PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, 0xFFFFEFF8 0x00000000 0x8054A832 0x00000000 or 0xFFFFFFEC 0x00000000 0x8054A832 0x00000000. Haven't been able to get at the System Information without crashing the machine to look at the errors from last week.

I'd be grateful if someone could look at the minidump files to see what's going on. I'm attaching three of them: the first one from July 13, the last one from July 15, and one from this morning. (As far as I know, no one has looked at the minidumps attached to the post that I linked above, either.)

Thanks!

David

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back