BSOD for random reasons

So I bought a new pc back in december, and it was fine for about a month. But When I moved I started getting BSOD for no clear reason almost every time there is a completely different error code. Sometime firefox will crash it, other times google chrome, other times flash has, movies/games and even word/powerpoint did.

I've done all the recommended fixes I could find:

-Cleaning the desktop
-Running memtest86+ (did 4 passes with 0 errors)
-Trying to fix individual errors codes from all threat suggestions.

Nothing I do seems to work. I've attached the last 4 dump files anyone make suggestions? (had to zip them)

Help would be greatly appreciated, if anymore info is required just ask

Attachments

• Desktop.zip
    99.2 KB · Views: 2
Two drivers MOUHID.sys= Human Interface Device mouse driver, and FLTMGR.sys= File System Filter Manager...
What are you computers complete specs, and what version of Windows are you running? What are your antivirus/antimalware programs?

In answer to your question:

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.110622-1506)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: Advent
System Model: DT1313
BIOS: BIOS Date: 06/16/11 17:08:30 Ver: 04.06.04
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.4GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 8174MB RAM
Page File: 2176MB used, 14171MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
and a AMD Radeon HD 6700 Series

Im running AVG free, sybot-SD and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.

Is that any help?

"Trying to fix individual errors codes from all threat suggestions"...

What exactly does this mean?

You may have a virus or other malware infection at this point

Sorry typo i meant I was trying different fixes suggested by other threats,

For example certain codes when googled suggest you try this and that. Which i do try and then the error code then changes.

Thank you so much for your help and I'd love to have reported back I say that worked. But it didn't it picked up one virus and then the BSODs stop, but now has suddenly started up again. Do you think it's a still a virus or some other issue? I'd appreciate any further help you could provide?

Back