BSOD & freezing on Vista

When I logged on this morning I tried to log onto the internet & the computer immediately froze. So I had to manually turn off the computer & restart it. After start up & logging on to my name everything seemed fine until I decided to try the internet again & BAM! Blue Screen of death going on about having something go wrong & having to stop & restarting windows. After restarting & doing the exact same thing (This time not clicking internet, or any button for that matter.) it was completely frozen. Then again I restarted....& started it in safe mode which worked perfectly fine. & every time I start it normally it freezes right after I log onto my name.
I've checked for Malware, tried to fix registry keys, system restore, etc etc.

Can anyone help me? It randomly started today out of no where. :/ My computer knowledge is minimal so I'm completely lost.

Please provide minidumps for analysis, you can find them in C:\windows\minidump folder, if there are several dumps, zip them together in a single file and attach it with your next post.

In addition, please provide us with complete system specifications, that can be done using CPUZ (download it from here) , install and run it, go to About tab and save the information in Txt format, also attach that file with the post. Regards

Back