BSoD in Dell laptop on Windows 7 32-bit

abbasi

Hi guys,

I work on a dell laptop. After installing Win 7 32-bit and when scanning it by AV in safe mode the machine faced blue screen of death message error: 0xc0000001 0x001004c4.
Sometimes when logining on (when Windows logo arises) also machine goes to that BSoD with that error.
Any idea how to fix it?

Go to C:\windows\minidump. Minidump files have a .dmp extension. Select all the .dmp files. Right-click sending the files to a compressed(zipped)folder. Upload that folder, as a file here

OK I used a tool that collects those files and also more info about my problem and then I zipped the result of that tool and it's here now with the name "kurdman.zip".

Attachments

• kurdman.zip
    227.9 KB · Views: 1
The minidump is not showing anything useful here. The laptops hard drive is partitioned into 4 partitions, C, D, E, and F. You can check the C partition by going to Computer, right-click on the C drive. Select properties, tools, check now. Put a check mark in both boxes to set a disk check on the next start up

You think the problem belongs to the C: drive, for example a malware is there or some disk issue?

Did you check the C drive? The C partition hold the operating system so check it like I told you

I checked that but if I choose the two check boxes it starts checking that C: drive after "restarting" the machine. Until now no problem but after restarting and checking the C: drive the results will immediately vanish and I can't see how many errors I had or even had I any error or not. Isn't there any way to see the result else where?

By checking the 2 boxes you have told the computer to fix any hard drive errors found during the test. You don't really need to know what was fixed if the computer operates normally...

Back