BSOD in Vista....I know, nothing new

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering if any of you could help. I just got an XPS 410 with Vista. I have been playing a number of games and have been using Teamspeak. The system worked fine for about a week then one day I received a Blue Screen while playing Guild Wars with friends on Teamspeak. The system proceeded to crash several times but at different points and frequencies. I called Dell and they told me to roll back the recent Security patches I had downloaded, take the system out of automatic updates and the reinstall the patches. This of course did not work.

The other day I just wanted to talk to a friend on TS and within 2 minutes got a BSOD. This kind of leads me to believe that there is something wrong with Teamspeak. I am wondering if there is anything that I can do to resolve this problem. Here is the information that I got:

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033
Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 124
BCP1: 00000000
BCP2: 853A9D18
BCP3: B2000018
BCP4: 02000E0F
OS Version: 6_0_6000
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 768_1
Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini051007-04.dmp
C:\Users\Corrado\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-35786-0.sysdata.xml
C:\Users\Corrado\AppData\Local\Temp\WERC6D7.tmp.version.txt
Read our privacy statement:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=50163&clcid=0x0409

I have the minidumps if you need them.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Hello,

My name is Richard; I am part of Dell's Online Community Outreach group here in Round Rock, Texas. The issue that you are experiencing is occurring with TeamSpeak and Vent as they are both not totally compatible with Vista at this time. There is an issue with the voice activation.

This is not a Dell issue so I am going on my own personal experience using TeamSpeak while playing Silkroad Online. So, it was awhile back. I would suggest going to goteamspeak.com for updates. Good luck.

Regards,
Richard B
Dell Online Community Outreach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back