TechSpot

BSOD IRQL_not_less_than .

1. I have been regularly getting BSOD the problem came after a crash from veiwing a photo but everything I have read says that Irql_not_less_than_or_equal is ussally due to a hardware. I have reseated all my ram and video card, I can only log into safe mode w/networking and even that BSODs half the time. I have been trying to download the program to read the minidumps but it is not loading for me. I was hoping someone could decifer them for me and lead me in the right direction.

I was not able to upload them as attachments because of their filesize I have loaded them into google docs, apparently I can also not post links until I have posted 5 times so I will go introduce myself in that forum and then come back to reply with the link to google docs. Thank in advance for all the help.

2. Route44

Route44 TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 11,966   +70

There is a Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post. It has the Zip file option. Have you tried that?; it will compress those files. Many one time posters do.

3. Redonesgofaster

Redonesgofaster TS Rookie Topic Starter

Unfortunately I don't have winzip installed and can not install it while in safe mode.

4. Redonesgofaster

I should probably include my computer specs.

Proc: Intel Core2 Duo E8400 @3.00ghz 3.00ghz
    Ram: 4.00gb

I purchased this computer built from a friend a little while ago so some of the details on it I am not sure about.

5. Redonesgofaster

well admins forgive me, but I am going to post a couple here because I figure it is better than posting some meaningless drivel on another thread.

6. Redonesgofaster

Here comes the link to the minidumps thanks in advance!

7. Redonesgofaster