BSOD IRQL_not_less_than .

Redonesgofaster

I have been regularly getting BSOD the problem came after a crash from veiwing a photo but everything I have read says that Irql_not_less_than_or_equal is ussally due to a hardware. I have reseated all my ram and video card, I can only log into safe mode w/networking and even that BSODs half the time. I have been trying to download the program to read the minidumps but it is not loading for me. I was hoping someone could decifer them for me and lead me in the right direction.

I was not able to upload them as attachments because of their filesize I have loaded them into google docs, apparently I can also not post links until I have posted 5 times so I will go introduce myself in that forum and then come back to reply with the link to google docs. Thank in advance for all the help.

There is a Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post. It has the Zip file option. Have you tried that?; it will compress those files. Many one time posters do.

I should probably include my computer specs.

Proc: Intel Core2 Duo E8400 @3.00ghz 3.00ghz
Ram: 4.00gb

I purchased this computer built from a friend a little while ago so some of the details on it I am not sure about.

well admins forgive me, but I am going to post a couple here because I figure it is better than posting some meaningless drivel on another thread.

Back