BSOD, last five memory dumps attached

Hello - If anyone could take 5 minutes to help me I'd really appreciate it.

I have attached the last 5 memory dumps and have now set my computer so its doesn't automatic reboot (so I'll be able to update this thread with some more information next time it happens.)

If my memory serves me - the code says something about USB before rebooting.

I've done the usual .. updated drivers (Driverscanner) ran malwarebytes, chk disk, spybot, defragged, checked registry (RegCure) etc but it crashed probably twice a day.

Thanks in advance if you can help. Dave
(ps - I'm a bit of a noob, so be gentle:blush:)

Attachments

• zip.zip
    158 KB · Views: 1
And Just as I posted this - it crashed ... so here is the information.

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

*** STOP: 0x0000003B (0x00000000C0000005) (0xFFFFF9600094 964)
(0xFFFFF8800A5A30B0) (0x000000000000)

*** win32k.sys - ADDRESS FFFFF96000094 964 base at FFFFF 96000020000

Datest amp 4d6f11c9

Hi david, do you have roboform plugin installed on your PC ?

If so please uninstall it.

Seccondly, please download memtest, and run 10-12 passes on each ram module individually, as three of the five dumps cited memory corruption as an issue. Just in case some guidance in this regard is needed, please check this thread.

Also I noticed that you haven't upgraded your Win7 to SP1, please do so at earliest.

Lastly, please do provide us with complete system specs of your computer.

Thanks for taking the time to help Archean. I guess I'm going to show my noob side now :blackeye:

but .....

a) - is there a way of collecting results for memtest - I let it run for an hour and it all looked like greek to me - does it automatically fix errors or should I be looking out for something to report back to you.

b) - can I ask why I should remove the roboform plugin for firefox? I use it all the time?

Just updated windows to SP1 - thanks for that - thought I have automatic updates.

Dave

Its okay Dave, we all start learning from some point.

i. Memtest will let you know if your RAM module(s) have any problems, as they are related to hardware, they can't be fixed, hence one need to replace the faulty module. You will need to run memtest for 10-12 passes on each module, and it will take lots of hours.

ii. Because roboform appeared in 3 of these crashes, so I want to eliminate at least one suspect.

Back