BSOD! MiniDumps Included.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SantaCru

Hi, guys, my friend has this problem. Everytime he plays Warcraft 3 on Bnet, he tends to blue screen pretty often. More often than not. Would need your help on these. I've included two of his most recent MiniDump.

Attachments

• Mini040707-01.dmp
    64 KB · Views: 16
  • Mini041207-01.dmp
    64 KB · Views: 6
I don't read the dumps but has he tryed to update his motherboard drivers....video card drivers....sound drivers....and also make sure the game is patched. I would try those things if its only happening with that game. Does the blue screen give you a stop error message? Sometimes it will tell you the driver that caused the problem. Unless he has some type of hard ware problem like bad fan...over heating. Also make sure not overclocking processor or video card for a test.

No he aint overclocking, and all drivers are updated. Game is patched too. I'm not sure bout the Stop Error Msg for bluescreen though.

Is it only when he is playing Warcraft that he has issues? I ask because his first Minidump has tons of issues with drivers and .dll's.

Yea its only when he's playing warcraft, that it happens. But then again, he only plays warcraft. haha

I too have bsod problems

Unfortunately cannot help Santa Crus, I have a HP 8710P laptop running WinXP Pro SP3 with 2 gig ram.

I have run memtest and chkdsk and recreated the paging file. Have similiar machines around with same specs so I suspect its hardware, but the machine is only 5 months old. It mainly seems to be after its been moved that it either blue screens or has issues booting.

Have included some minidumps if anyone can read them, if you can, can you tell me what I should be looking for in them.

Hi PennyLane.

You really should have started your own thread for this and I recommend you do so in future.

All your minidumps crash at InCDrec.SYS, this is part of Nero.

Either try upgrading Nero or uninstalling Nero should fix your problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back