BSOD multiple times

I have had multiple BSOD's. These only seem to happen when I play battlefield 4 multiplayer- I have completed single player and do not remember any BSOD while playing single player.

these are the things I have tried to solve the problem and have failed so far:
  • memtest86- I got 1 pass (after 8 tests) lasted about half an hour or maybe slightly longer which I thought was enough to rule out RAM
  • disk check
  • overheating doesn't seem to be a problem- CPU and GPU get to a maximum of 70c while playing games
  • updated GPU drivers- after installing/uninstalling catalyst control center multiple times to see if that fixed it
  • unplugged my USB wireless receiver- so I can use my Xbox 360 controller with my pc (used when driving vehicles in BF4, I read that this could be causing the problem, then a few minutes later it BSOD)

I have tried to attach mini dumps by going to my hard drive (C)- windows- minidumps- select the ones I want- right click- send to- compressed zipped folder...... but I get the following message 'file not found or no read permission'. I am the administrator if that relates to it (read from other posts)
if you could help me to get around this so I can upload mini dumps it will be much appreciated.

A BIG THANKS for any help you can give me... this is started to frustrate me

my WHOCRASHED reports are below including dates

[FONT=Segoe UI]computer name: JON-PC[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]windows version: Windows 7 Service Pack 1, 6.1, build: 7601[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]windows dir: C:\Windows[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]CPU: GenuineIntel Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz Intel586, level: 6[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]4 logical processors, active mask: 15[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]RAM: 8546254848 total[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]VM: 2147352576, free: 1871765504[/FONT]

[FONT=Segoe UI]just for more info:[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]GPU- MSI R9 280x 3GB[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]MOBO- gigabyte z77 d3h[/FONT]

[FONT=Segoe UI]On Mon 25/11/2013 21:14:47 GMT your computer crashed[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\112513-32869-01.dmp[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]This was probably caused by the following module: [FONT=Segoe UI]ntoskrnl.exe[/FONT] (nt+0x7F190) [/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]Bugcheck code: 0x1E (0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0)[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]Error: [FONT=Segoe UI]KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]product: [FONT=Segoe UI]Microsoft® Windows® Operating System[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]company: [FONT=Segoe UI]Microsoft Corporation[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]description: NT Kernel & System[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]Bug check description: This indicates that a kernel-mode program generated an exception which the error handler did not catch.[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem. [/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver which cannot be identified at this time. [/FONT]

[FONT=Segoe UI]On Mon 25/11/2013 21:14:47 GMT your computer crashed[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]crash dump file: C:\Windows\memory.dmp[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]This was probably caused by the following module: [FONT=Segoe UI]ntkrnlmp.exe[/FONT] (nt!KeBugCheck+0x0) [/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]Bugcheck code: 0x1E (0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0)[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]Error: [FONT=Segoe UI]KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]Bug check description: This indicates that a kernel-mode program generated an exception which the error handler did not catch.[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem. [/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver which cannot be identified at this time. [/FONT]

[FONT=Segoe UI]On Mon 25/11/2013 20:10:33 GMT your computer crashed[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\112513-34257-01.dmp[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]This was probably caused by the following module: [FONT=Segoe UI]ntoskrnl.exe[/FONT] (nt+0x7F1C0) [/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]Bugcheck code: 0xD1 (0x3, 0x2, 0x1, 0xFFFFFA800951BF28)[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]Error: [FONT=Segoe UI]DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]product: [FONT=Segoe UI]Microsoft® Windows® Operating System[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]Bug check description: This indicates that a kernel-mode driver attempted to access pageable memory at a process IRQL that was too high.[/FONT]

[FONT=Segoe UI]On Sun 24/11/2013 22:09:58 GMT your computer crashed[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\112413-24710-01.dmp[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]This was probably caused by the following module: [FONT=Segoe UI]ntoskrnl.exe[/FONT] (nt+0x7F1C0) [/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]Bugcheck code: 0xA (0x3, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF80003AA5D85)[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]Error: [FONT=Segoe UI]IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above.[/FONT]

[FONT=Segoe UI]On Sun 17/11/2013 21:53:59 GMT your computer crashed[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\111713-46659-01.dmp[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]Bugcheck code: 0xD1 (0x6C62503, 0x2, 0x1, 0xFFFFFA8008F18B78)[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]Error: [FONT=Segoe UI]DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]Bug check description: This indicates that a kernel-mode driver attempted to access pageable memory at a process IRQL that was too high.[/FONT]

[FONT=Segoe UI]On Sun 17/11/2013 19:49:02 GMT your computer crashed[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\111713-44413-01.dmp[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]Bugcheck code: 0xD1 (0xFFFFFFFFFFFE7960, 0x2, 0x8, 0xFFFFFFFFFFFE7960)[/FONT]

[FONT=Segoe UI]On Sun 17/11/2013 14:51:48 GMT your computer crashed[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\111713-36972-01.dmp[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]Bugcheck code: 0xD1 (0x0, 0x2, 0x1, 0xFFFFFA8009F453E8)[/FONT]

[FONT=Segoe UI]On Sat 16/11/2013 22:42:00 GMT your computer crashed[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\111613-39561-01.dmp[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]Bugcheck code: 0xD1 (0xFFFFFFFFFFFE7960, 0x2, 0x8, 0xFFFFFFFFFFFE7960)[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver which cannot be identified at this time.[/FONT]

Minidumps uploaded

Attachments

• minidumps.zip
    167.9 KB · Views: 2
I have a Z77 chipset and I suggest that you disable any CPU throttling and C3, C6 Stepping in the bios. See if this stabilizes your computer

Ok thanks, I do have my CPU overclocked to 4.2 ghz and it's Ben like that for about 2 months and it's been fine and before that it was overclocked to 4 ghz for about 6 months or longer, but I think I'm going to reset to default so it's not oberclocked

Back