BSOD new build

I am having the exact same problem. I have a new build with the following.

Windows 7 Professional
6.1.7601 service pack 1 build 7601
x64
AMD FX(tm) 4130 Quad-Core 3800Mhz

I tried to zip the Mini dump files and it won't allow it. I followed the instructions above to unlock it and it said invalid or something. I have had the computer for 2 months and over 30 minidumps in it. It does it at the oddest times. Like when you aren't even doing anything on it. Or just browsing on the internet. Not overloading it at all. Chrome and internet explore are also constantly crashing. Chrome constantly makes you click reload.

Moderator note - Moved to prevent hijacking this thread: https://www.techspot.com/community/topics/bsod-on-new-build.200570/#post-1386760

I am having the exact same problem. I have a new build with the following.

Windows 7 Professional
6.1.7601 service pack 1 build 7601
x64
AMD FX(tm) 4130 Quad-Core 3800Mhz

I tried to zip the Mini dump files and it won't allow it. I followed the instructions above to unlock it and it said invalid or something. I have had the computer for 2 months and over 30 minidumps in it. It does it at the oddest times. Like when you aren't even doing anything on it. Or just browsing on the internet. Not overloading it at all. Chrome and internet explore are also constantly crashing. Chrome constantly makes you click reload.
Is Windows fully updated and activated?

Activated? Go to C:\windows\minidump. Minidump files have a .dmp extension. Select all the .dmp files and right-click sending the files to a compressed(zipped)folder. Upload that folder as a file here

Back