BSOD on new build

Hi,

I have been trying to solve a BSOD issue I have been having now for weeks. I installed a fresh copy of windows 7 64bit on my new rig, and all drivers are installed. I then installed my wifi dongle and then antivirus and a few others like VLC media player etc... I did all windows updates too. I also installed asus hd6670 drivers (The latest ones from the manufacturers website) I have also created a restore point every step of the way and still the problems persist.

I have been using bluescreenview by Nirsoft to try get some data and I have also been working with a guy called MadMonkey from PCHF...I have been using the PCHF tool to generate a full report of my system including dump files...

I am out of ideas and I really need a second opinion.

You can find the full report of my system including dump files here:

http://depositfiles.com/files/cjy3dp5hy

If you need any more information then please let me know....

Thanks in advance :)

Attachments

• PCHF_140301_003154.zip
    530 KB · Views: 1
System Specs:

Custom build
CPU: QuadCore AMD FX-4130, 3800 MHz (19 x 200)
MOBO: ECS A960M-MV
RAM: 4gb generic
GPU: Asus hd 6670
HDD: Drive #1 - Maxtor 6Y160M0 (152 GB)

Anti-virus - Avast free
Browser: Chrome

Get into Control Panel, Folder Options, View and select show hidden folders and files...

The folder is "invalid".. go through the zip procedure I posted. It is the easiest way again ...

Hi where can I find the zip procedure you posted?
It extracts perfectly fine on my computer?!
Thanks

Okay go to C:\windows\minidump. Minidump files have a .dmp extension. Select all the .dmp files, right-click sending the files to a compressed(zipped)folder. Upload this folder as a file here...

For some reason the padlock is on the minidump folder again and I have been to folder options in the control panel like before to view all files but it won't go away and when I try to zip them it says they are invalid...Also, the dumps are all 266kb?!

Haha I tried this and got this error...not having much luck are we :(

Attachments

• New Bitmap Image.jpg
    New Bitmap Image.jpg
    227.8 KB · Views: 5
No its not activated. I used another tool to get them and additional info that may help :)1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

Attachments

• SF_03-03-2014.zip
    450.1 KB · Views: 4
No its genuine windows professional N I live in Guernsey and for some reason it won't activate :( Did you have any joy with my latest zip?

Thanks

Guernsey, Wyoming? How old is this Windows 7 install? Over a month? Windows will shut down most of its features once the activation term has been reached and activation is not done, and this could explain the "locked" files problem. The 16 minidumps point to a hard or boot drive issue...

Guernsey Channel Islands UK :) The install is about 3 weeks old. I have a genuine copy of win 7 pro which I might install as a last resort...

You say hard drive or boot drive... Well my hard drive is my only boot device and I have been running seatools for windows as my drive is a maxtor...Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

"I have a genuine copy of win 7 pro which I might install as a last resort"... So the current Windows install is not genuine?

Yes it is genuine as stated earlier dude...I also stated that I had a Genuine copy of win 7 pro as a last resort.....

You have got to get a Windows install to activate properly before you do anything else... understand now dude?

Back