BCP1: C0000005
    BCP2: 870AC720
    BCP3: 8B56FBB8
    BCP4: 8B56F8B4
    OS Version: 6_0_6002
    Service Pack: 2_0
    Product: 768_1

Filer, der hjælper med til at beskrive problemet:

When the BSOD comes up it says IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.

I use Windows Vista. I would appreciate any help, please tell me if you additional details.
  2. Route44

Route44 TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 11,966   +70

Can you boot into Safe Mode?
  3. krinkle

krinkle TS Rookie Topic Starter

When I boot into safe mode it works sometimes, but most of the time it crashes as usual.
  4. Route44

Next time it boots into Safe Mode (hopefully with networking) do the following...

Run your antivirus and any other security software you have. And...

How to find and post your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip; if you only have one or two you don’t need to zip them, just attach as is. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.
  5. krinkle

Here are the minidumps that you asked for. There are 64 minidumps in the folder. I am scanning right now with Microsoft Security Essentials and AVG.

Attached Files:

6. Route44

Please do another Zip file with just the five most recent ones. Thanks.
  7. krinkle

There are only 5 in the zip. I meant to say that there are 64 in the folder on my computer.
  8. Route44

Though nothing definitive was cited I have been keeping an account of your error codes. Please attach another five of your most recent minidumps and I will read those.
  9. krinkle

These are the 2 most recent after the other five that I posted.

EDIT: These 2 crashes happened while I was in Safe Mode.

Attached Files:

10. Route44

What is the make of your harddrive? Have you been infected recently?
  11. krinkle

I don't what the maker of my hard drive is. As far as I know I haven't been infected recently. Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware scan came up with nothing and I'm currently scanning with Microsoft Security Essentials.

EDIT: Microsoft Security Essentials detected Win32/CoinMiner and conhost.exe on my computer. CoinMiner was removed but conhost.exe has not been removed.
  12. Route44

conhost.exe can be either a legit Windows driver or it can be a trojan/virus. Since Essentials detected it I would say you are still infected.

The next step for you to do is to go to our Virus and Malware Removal forum, read and follow as directed the Updated 7 Steps sticky, and then on that forum post the results by pasting the information in your post.

You'll get excellent help. Let us know if that resolves your issue. With your symptoms it would explain a lot.