bsod: page fault in nonpaged area

Status
Not open for further replies.
bsod: page fault in nonpaged area --> please help!

hello,

got a problem that's driving me crazy.
I keep on getting a blue screen after windows start-up saying: "page fault in nonpaged area" stop 0x00000050, and have to reboot after that.

after x times of rebooting, the system starts correctly en runs as smoothly as ever.

I'm using win XP pro, fully updated. my lay-out is set on win classic, but it always changes back to the xp-look, also my sound-schemes chances back to the standard scheme everytime I have this problem.

I checked both my ram modules, they're both ok, when I remove one and only use the other, the problem keeps appearing.

I checked both my HD's, with diagnose-software from the manufacterer's site, they are also okay.

I can't find any help at microsoft support site, so anyone who knows how to help me or has any suggestions, please help me...

Then you are too low on RAM memory. You stated that when you use only one module, the problem appears. Unless I don't follow what you're trying to say.

no, the problem keeps appearing, so I'm trying to say I tested both the ram-modules one by one and the blue screen keeps appearing..

OK, this problem is NOT due to using too little RAM with a high end video card.

Did you check Device Manager and see if any of the devices are flagged as having a problem?

I checked the device manager and the system logs, there are some red flags, but that's about DCOM-stuff not having the right permissions.

when I checked my minidumps, it says the problem is most likely caused by "ntkrnlpa.exe" or by "EIO.sys", it's always one of the two, mostly EIO.sys, wich has someting to do with my videocard I presume?

I'm using a GeForce 8800 GTS 320 from Asus, my mobo is Asus P5N32-E SLI and my PSU is a 850 W Galaxy from Enermax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back