BSOD plase help

Status
Not open for further replies.

swker98

Hi guys, i need a lil help, today i start my computer i get a bsod page_fult_in_none_paged_area

0x0000050 0xeBf6c220,0x000000,f6BDa7ES,0x000000

i dunno waty to do, it worked yesterday and it wont today i just dont knknow safe mode wont work, same bsod

i turnred it off for a few minutes and i get a new bsod STOP 0x0000007E, 0xc000005, 0xf6bda7e5, 0xF789e444, 0xx789e144 a new one with no page fault and no message im so puzzled

edit i just got it to boot in safe mode ill post back with most deateils

sorry for triple post but i need help, in the prosess of soliving the bosd prob i went to bios and put it in fail safe mode, it then booted normalilly but i noticed i had no niternet so i said no big deal failsafe must have disabled onbored eathernet, so i turn it on and i get the same bsod, mac LAN is on auto whan i get the prob but if i deisabl it as it was in fail safe mode then it boots fine, i have no clue on how to fix this, my guss is the onboard eathernt has died and is sending an error

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Go HERE and follow the instructions.

If that doesn`t help. Zip 5 or 6 minidumps together, and attach them here.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

thanks howards, ill follow that, i hope i get it working cuz im on an old 500 celoron and its touture fromy new amd 3000+, also if i firgure the eathernet might be done i have a very very old one thats pci so ill give it a whirl if your sugs dont help, whitch is hightly unlikly

Edit: i look for the minidump folder and it isnt ther, is trhis because im getting the bsod only at boot up, and its strange thatit is only when i have intergrated lan on

Disable the onboard LAN as that sounds like the culprit...do a few Cold boots and check again for your minidumps.

patio. :cool:

thanks patio will do and post back, do you mean do the cold boots with lan on so i get the bsod or off, also i cannot get into windows when lan is on it finishes loading and then just gives the bsod

thanks platio but i did whatyou said and i sitll dont have minidumps, the minidump folder isnt there and i check the path and its set for %systemtoot%minidumps i also sent an email to chaintechs support, althogut i do want to give them a call i also tried installing a seprite netgear nic and that wont work i keep getting error code 10 i do want to get this onbored worknig asgain so please and help iis apprectaied

update, i shut off all startup aps in windows a reboot with lan on and get aa n new bsod page falt in none page are, same as the one above 0x000005 with duifferent perimitors, ill post them, if thay help the diognostic

damn i finilly called chaintech and thos guy i could barally understaned helped me he made me remove my ram and all that crap, then finilly he sugested removing the forceware for the onbored lan and it work damn i\im so surprized because i tried to reinstall it and it didnt work, thank you all for your suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back