BSOD, please analyze minidump

Hi everyone!

I have a serious problem with my laptop. Every now and then I get the blue screen for about just 1 second and then the system restarts. It doesn't happen very often but it's still very annoying. I have been looking around for solutions and saw a post from someone who had a similar problem. In the replies the techs asked him to post his minidump files, so I figured I should do the same and hope one of you guys can help me out here!

Please check the files and tell me how to fix this. I included the 6 most recent files only, some from today. (I am assuming the relevant system info can be obtained from these files!)

Thanks alot in advance!

Attachments

• Minidump.zip
    70.3 KB · Views: 8
  • Minidump2.zip
    80.1 KB · Views: 3
Are you running a program called daemon tools? This is what your bsod is pointing to.

Thank your your effort Cobalt! Daemon tools is not running on my machine, and never has.

I forgot to mention that the BSOD appears moslty while trying to uninstall certain programmes from the software list in the control panel, such as google earth plugin and an older java platform update, but it used to appear randomly before. I also remember reading something about the BSOD having to do with not shutting down windows for long periods of time, as I used to just put it in standby mode by pulling it down. So basically, it would keep running for days!

Yesterday I managed to write down the error code from the BSOD! The code runs:

Stop: 0x0000008E (0xC0000005, 0x80573332, 0xEEDE1BA4, 0x00000000)

I hope this helps. Pls tell me if I need to post more info. Many thanks, I really I appreciate the effort.

Down load memtest86+ . Burn it to a blank Cd . Then let your laptop boot from it. Let it run at least 7 passes.

Rennu Priakshan, please do not hijack this thread. Please create a new post with your problem.

Back