BSOD please help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

g_santosss

i have a athlon 4800 , 4 gig system...i got random bsods ..but after installing the new drivers i didnt see any...but i installed AZUREUS which is java bit torrent and i am getting bsods ... can some on ehelp me..i have attached my minidump

2 minidumps crash at nvata.sys. This is the Nvidia sata/raid driver and is a known issue. They have a bugcheck of 0A.

See HERE for a possible solution.

1 minidump crashes at USBPORT.SYS. This is the Windows USB 1.1 & 2.0 Port Driver. It has a bugcheck of D1.

0x0000000A: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Typically due to a bad driver, or faulty or incompatible hardware or software. Technically, this error condition means that a kernel-mode process or driver tried to access a memory location to which it did not have permission, or at a kernel Interrupt ReQuest Level (IRQL) that was too high. (A kernel-mode process can access only other processes that have an IRQL lower than, or equal to, its own.)

0x000000D1: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

The system attempted to access pageable memory using a kernel process IRQL that was too high. The most typical cause is a bad device driver (one that uses improper addresses). It can also be caused by caused by faulty or mismatched RAM, or a damaged pagefile.

Try the solution for the Nvidia driver first and see how your system runs.

If you still get BSOD`s, go HERE and follow the instructions.

Regards Howard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back