BSOD please help (minidump posted)

Ok so I have been getting the BSOD for quite some time now since I got this computer or built it its been about 3 months since I owned it and I have been getting the BSOD during this time thinking that maybe its just because its new but im beginning to think its my RAM that is just crap in a new box that came with my other computer stuff I got my dump files posted on this post along with this and these are all the BSOD's I been getting since my first time getting it please help me figure out what is wrong with it so I can RMA this and be :))))

Attachments

• dump files.zip
    189.4 KB · Views: 5
Your suspicion is correct: As per your dumps memory corruption was specifically cited as your issue. Do you know how to run memtest on your RAM?

yeah and i did but it says its fine all the time i can just RMA my ram since im under warranty for life i heard it can be inaccurate sometimes and i did some research on my errors most of them did say it is usually RAM and i just wanted to make sure before i go and RMA it but thank you so much!

Before you do that go into your BIOS and check the memory voltage settings of your RAM. Now compare it to your memory's voltage specs as designed by the manufacture. Do they match? If not set the voltage in the BIOS to the manufature's specs.

Back