BSOD .. please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

batmankiller

Ok so my computer was retarded for a few weeks.. I formatted and it died down for awhile.. then toiday all of sudden it came back

seemed to be right after i got realplayer on .. although not sure if this had anything to do with it.
It started out with a BAD_Pool or something and I restarted and it BSODed me again and this time I recorded the BSOD.. it was

Code:
Technical information:
Stop x0000008e C0xc0000005, 0xBF82O1AB, OXBF8201AB, OXB254BFB7c OX00000000

win32k.sys addresss BF8201AB base at BF80000 Base Stamp 43446958

I've also been getting multiple BSOD with another mesage somethinga bout PAGE_ERROR_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_ERROR.. any ideas?

before I reformatted I got the error such as:
Code:
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Technical information:
kmixer.sys address b17b5a97 base at B17B400 date stamp 4c8448fcd31

as well as
Code:
win32ksys-address BF80F865 base at BF82000, date stamp 43446a58

And one last thing.. I've gotten a black screen saying windows/system32/ntfs.sys is missing and to insert Windows XP CD to try and fix it.. I got this problem last time before I re-formatted and it occured after I got the bSOD.. and the BSOD messge i got now was similiar to the old problem I think.. I haven't ran the memory test yet as I can't due to me not being able to enter windows without it crashign on me.

I've gotten yet another different BSOD error
this time it said
ati2cqag.dll I think this has something to do with my video card ?

and i've also gotten an error with spd.sys or something like that >.>

One of the dumps has a bugcheck of 1A (Memory Management), this is usually related to faulty RAM. If you have two sticks of RAM, run with one at a time and see if it still crashes. If you only have one, then try a different memory slot.

Thanks a bunch.. I was wondering if this was the answer.. so this makes sense considering it's not always in any pattern.. just on startup or sometimes while i'm running >.>

and do you have any idea what windows/system32/ntfs.sys is.. cuz whenever I get a BSOD.. and try to restart I get a black screen saying that and that I can repair it with windows CD? and when I try to run safe mode and it does all that searching and stuff it stops and is looking for sptd.sys but can't find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back