BSOD problems even after complete reinstall

RusselAD

(I was running 8.1 before the reinstall) So randomly about a week ago my computer started to get BSOD out of nowhere. Before I decided to install a new OS my computer would lock up. No BSOD, but everything, including the cursor, was frozen. No ctrl alt del could fix it, it was stuck and required a hard reset. At first I thought registry errors so I used ccleaner, which didn't help. So that's why I decided to install the new OS to see if that would fix my problems.

I already tried to run memtest86+. But, I ran into an interesting problem. Basically on startup I press ESC to enter the boot menu and the computer freezes. So I decided to test the other startup options and that didn't work either. I am lost at this point. I've pretty much figured it's something hardware, but I just can't figure out what it is.

Attachments

• 030914-17596-01.zip
    24.7 KB · Views: 2
What is your hard drive's model? SSD?
To be honest I have no idea what the model is. Its the default hard drive that came with the computer when I bought it

EDIT: Just looked up my computer model. Here's the hard drive
750GB Serial ATA hard drive (7200 rpm)

How old is the computer? The minidump is hinting that there might be a hard drive issue. Because you re-installed Windows and the problem continues, it is almost always a hardware issue or errant bios settting

Thank you for the help. I guess I'll just wait until Its broken completely. Don't quite have the money to replace it right now

If you can boot into Windows go to Computer, right click on the C drive. Select properties, tools, check now. Put a check mark in both boxes to set a disk check on the next start up

There was no disk check on next start up option. But I ran the check and it said there was no problems found

Back